Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Avalon is Officially Down

Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick croon
Members
Sick croon

Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Empty
PostSubject: Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build   Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
chlysiris
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build   Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm

well here i go o.o

t1: no spectre paw, primary evil rand 3 is enough
t2: no need for worn evil, u forgot modon form o.o (still needed for bleeds, fast and skyseek, nimble)
t3: u need nimble sp max, ghost of the wronged max, ember prison rank 3
t4: get sp charm for fast
t5: get sky seek!!!!

i know its pure demonic build...but modos got 3 forms...so why exclude one of em?
thats like telling jadeons to no get obscura or mag
without modon were dead xD
no sky seek, or nimble o.o
Back to top Go down
Sick croon
Members
Sick croon

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build   Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I'm a little curious on how often in a pvp match do you jump back and forth from demonic to modon. It seems I don't see a whole lot of that. It's either one or the other. So thats why I decided to go full demonic. I'm not sure how it is when your ascended and there aren't any forums discussing how a modo should pvp. But if once ascended and you don't find yourself changing forms at all in a pvp match wouldn't it make more sense to build completely to the only form you use? Dagos-human, felkin-modon, fuwa-demonic? Maybe I just need someone to give me a crash coarse on modo pvping.
Back to top Go down
Edgzhen
Warlord
Warlord
Edgzhen

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build   Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

ill tell you a brief way of modo's pvping. tomorrow when my brain is working 100%

I guess no need to explain lol.

The video tells it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnG3Jz_SPfs
ShaY is consider as one of the good fuwa modo's
his play style is basically how a fuwa modo should play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build   Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascended Fuwa Demonic Modo Build
Page 1 of 1