Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Avalon is Officially Down

The World of JD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edgzhen
Warlord
Warlord
Edgzhen

The World of JD Empty
PostSubject: The World of JD   The World of JD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 am

Day by Day we talk to NPC who gives us advices and stories that helps us reach a higher level of enlightenment, Day by Day we also roam around the world of JD solving riddles, hunting for mobs, and searching for companionship. But have we ever said hi or hello? have we ever paid attention to our surroundings, the mobs we kill and slay, or the NPC who helps us? Maybe it's time to take some vacation and enjoy the wonderful world of JD and say thanks to the people who help us.

For this event I'll post some screenshot of the things NPC say when you click on them and some screenshot of places around JD. Your goal is take a photo of the places and the NPC that is on the list.

-Press "Prt Sc" or the F9 in game function to take a screenshot
-Remove the UI by simply pressing ALT+ H
-Don't share any information until all prize have been claim

Prizes: [Tentative]
1st: 2000g
2nd: 1000g
3rd: 500g
-100g to every correct entry after the 3rd.

To avoid confusion on who Posted first, Don't post any Photos until You get them all.

The Maps where you will find the monster/NPC/places for this event will be from Sunstream up to Kunlun.

The list of things to hunt are:

The World of JD 2010-110

The World of JD 2010-111

The World of JD 2010-112

Last edited by AsajiArd on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edgzhen
Warlord
Warlord
Edgzhen

The World of JD Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of JD   The World of JD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 am

The World of JD 2010-114

The World of JD 2010-115

The World of JD 2010-116

The World of JD 2010-117

The World of JD 2010-118

The World of JD 2010-119
Back to top Go down
Edgzhen
Warlord
Warlord
Edgzhen

The World of JD Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of JD   The World of JD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:23 am

The World of JD 2010-120

The World of JD 2010-121

The World of JD 2010-122

The World of JD 2010-123

Mob #1 - I am a bird, wet day and night for the rain on my map never stops. Oh don't you dare hit me for in a matter of seconds you will surely be teleported out and transported to a map where you lag.

Mob #2 - I pray day and night to be teleported out of this horrible place, for the green souls behind my back endlessly
laugh for reasons I cannot disclose. I see a giant body of water that divides two vast lands full of spiders and crabs

Mob # 3 - You Hate me, You Love me. Everytime you see one of my kind you shout for excitement of getting my drops and
earning the experience I have. My kind will be first seen on the Vast land of Sand.

Mob # 4 - My name is Theo and surely I have outsmarted you all, I am in a place where I should not be for my kind lives in a
mountain that looks like a tree. I am located in a Map where Holyness is treasured.

*Event will Automatically End after 3 Valid Post.

Back to top Go down
Edgzhen
Warlord
Warlord
Edgzhen

The World of JD Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of JD   The World of JD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

1:02 AM

Silver Song won the 1st prize

Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The World of JD Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of JD   The World of JD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World of JD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon :: Avalon Board :: Avalon Events-