Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Avalon is Officially Down

Kateri's Crafting Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kateri
Members

Kateri's Crafting Service Empty
PostSubject: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm a level 10 crafter that has been collecting recipes for a very long time. If I know how to make it, I'll gladly make anything you want. Free of charge. All the recipes that I know and the materials that are needed to make the gear is contained in the following spreadsheet:

Kateri's Crafting Spreadsheet

Here's what I offer. I don't collect materials. But if you collect the necessary materials I will gladly make as many pieces of gear as you want free of charge. Also, if you find recipes that I don't know I will gladly buy them from you at market rates. If they are for recipes in a faction where I already know 90% of the recipes - I'll pay an additional 40g as a finders fee.
Back to top Go down
TaileSin
Members
TaileSin

PostSubject: Re: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am

Sounds good. Thanks for doing this. pirat
Back to top Go down
Catatonia
Members
Catatonia

PostSubject: Re: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

That's really cool. I *do* tend to collect (and usually sell since I don't craft) materials.. however, I can hold onto them now that I know people in the alli might want them.
Back to top Go down
Catatonia
Members
Catatonia

PostSubject: Re: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:40 pm

If you're interested I have a lvl 45 recipe for male Celan feathersand hat.
Back to top Go down
Ryouga
Members
Ryouga

PostSubject: Re: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 am

do u craft charms???
i got a piece of a modo charm recipe - the gate of life fire
am wondering u would want it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kateri's Crafting Service   Kateri's Crafting Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kateri's Crafting Service
Page 1 of 1