Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
People what is wrong with you o.o still checking the forums and such =o jk. lol anyhow feel free to post even tho the chance of someone reading it is .1% Razz -asa/edg
Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Avalon is Officially Down

Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris
Members

Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O Empty
PostSubject: Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O   Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sick croon
Members
Sick croon

PostSubject: Re: Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O   Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Here is my constructive feed back.
You have 9 skill points used in Nimble spirit a skill that can only be used in modon form, but you don't have modon form. Same with skyseeker, 2 points there that can't be used. Seems a waste of 11 skill points to me. Not sure if you messed up loading your skill points in and forgot to click modon skill. Might want to double check.
Back to top Go down
Nazmodo
Members
Nazmodo

PostSubject: Re: Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O   Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Should look alot more like this.

http://tinyurl.com/4rq89yh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O   Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unasced Modo Slaughter Build o.O
Page 1 of 1